- I started to contribute to open-source projects in the past few months.
- I follow the development flow most of the time, so there many pr even for my personal project.
- I build a lot of Rails projects and use Ruby as an algorithm runner.
- Jupyter & MATLAB is the languages for machine learning. (I study it in 2019)
Most recent projects
Best Reddit post time checker
- Collaborate with ooloo.io
- Strice follow best practices (git flow, ziplin design, code review and TDD)
- React/Redux, Styled-component, React Testing Library, Jest
React Testing examples for my writing
- Follow the best react testing practices in 2020
- Practical real-world examples
Mobile like web App for tracking your fitness activities
- React/Redux as Front End, fetching API from backend.
- Ruby on Rails as a backend.